2.5.0 Release Notes
- White label version replaces /sitecake folder with /cms folder on the server
- Sitecake is updated to work with PHP 8+ version
2.4.10 Release Notes
- Publish button is disabled during background save to prevent save errors
- Local config.php is packed with release
- Edit mode rendering bug with head tag comments fixed
- Configuration merging bug fixed
2.4.9 Release Notes
- 'image.srcset_qualities' config variable added to default configuration. Image quality of Sitecake generated images can be set by the user
- Script and css urls without protocol now supported
- Site processing bug with robots and application-name meta tags in header fixed
- Draft image path bug of newly uploaded images fixed
- Page manager page disappearing bug after duplication to subfolder fixed
2.4.8 Release Notes
- Sitecake is opened for server side PHP plugins.
- Japanese UI language added
- Configuration file moved out of the distribution folder. Now it's easy to update version and keep old configuration.
- Server requirements check exists as sitecake/<version > /config/requirements.php
- Fixed issues with displaying Asian characters and multi byte characters
- Two title tags issue fixed.
- Paths for uploaded files are fixed from /temp to root folder.
2.4.7 Release Notes
- Pages with a lot of sc-content sections are further optimized for better performance
- Page urls conversion to editable urls in edit mode
- URLs of uploaded files are now correctly set
- sc-content class set to header element caused issues
- Menu update issue after publish
2.4.6 Release Notes
- Background content saves and page publish optimized.
- Publish time is drastically shortened.
- Page processing is done on a single page load. Earlier all pages were prepared on login.
- Dependency libraries that were slowing content processing are removed or rewritten.
- Internal PHP website warnings are still logged, but not displayed any more.
- Chrome browser edit mode scrolling issue has been fixed.
2.4.5 Release Notes
- Support for Croatian language (hr) added
- Page manager: newly created page stays selected after publish
- Page manager: page order kept after adding or deleting a page
- Fixed: processing menus for pages excluded within .scpages
- Fixed: cache inconsistency for .scpages listed files
- Fixed: user was not able to navigate website through page links in edit mode
- Fixed: Sitecake not handling menus in included files listed in .scpages
- Fixed: converting urls with query string
- Fixed: h4 and h6 toolbar buttons are reversed
- Fixed: menu with zero pages could not be saved
2.4.4 Release Notes
- Cache inconsistency caused Sitecake to delete pages excluded through .scpages file
2.4.3 Release Notes
- Menu items with UTF-8 encoding are supported
- Files and folders specified in .scpages, can be declared with asterisk
- Fixed: Sitecake removed classes on content items without defined user styles
- Fixed: Incorrect page URLs were displayed in page details modal
2.4.2 Release Notes
- Page manager added. Clone existing pages, delete and reorder. Drag and drop manage menu items.
- Basic on page SEO available (set page title, description, url, see how it looks in Google snippet)
- Updates for PHP7 support
- Default template for menu item changed to render as element
- Improvements in error handling and logging
- Default value for 'pages.use_document_relative_paths' changed to false
- Page manager keyboard shortcuts (D,H,S,ESC, DEL) added
- Attributes on paragraphs, headings and image elements are no longer removed by Sitecake
- Classes that are not defined as Sitecake user styles are no longer removed by Sitecake
- Fixes for backups handling
- PHP version check 5.6 instead of 5.5
- SEO page details in page manager are now saved correctly
- Problem with HTML loading with native PHP DOM fixed (warnings suppressed)
2.3.6 Release Notes
- Supported for PHP 7 added. New minimal version for running Sitecake is PHP 5.6
- Opening link in a new window supported
request parametar name for opening Sitecake on a page changed to "scpage"
- Fixed: BACKSPACE/DEL deletes content of the bullet list
- Fixed: CloudFlare caching issue
- Fixed: Bad (404) redirection after logout from asubdirectory
- Fixed: Crashing on undo press while editing text element
- Fixed: Impossible to press delete (X button) on image placeholder
- Fixed: Srcset disappearance
- Fixed: Undo caused duplication of br tags
2.3.4 Release Notes
- Improved session handling
- Fixed: error handler shows full paths inside error message description
- Fixed: Sitecake tried to copy deleted files and displayed missing file error
2.3.2 Release Notes
- Improved session handling
- Fixed: In edit mode links to other pages failed to invoke Sitecake toolbar on a newly open page
- Fixed: site root permission check failure, manifesting in HTTP 500 error
2.3.1 Release Notes
- PHP sites supported - except for HTML files/pages, PHP pages can also be edited by Sitecake (certain restrictions applied).
- Subdirectories support - Sitecake can edit pages located in subdirectories as well.
- Explicitly control what pages are under Sitecake control
- Automatic refresh of draft content upon manual template changes - when page files are manually changed, draft files (in sitecake-temp) are automatically updated.
- New server side (PHP) session handlers supported (memcache, memcached and redis)
- Logging server-side (PHP) errors into log file
- Configurable entry point URL (sitecake.php)
- HTML code within content containers beautified
- Support for multi-class user styles
- Support for user styles in named content containers
- Prevent caching of the editor configuration file
- Server side logging and error handling improved
- Fixed: CSS rules with pseudo selectors treated as user styles
- Fixed: problem with logging out from non-index pages
- Fixed: raw html content item cannot be clicked/selected after initial edit